We contracted with Blue Haven Pools of Pensacola / Panhandle (Gulf Breeze, FL) in 2006 to install our pool, spa, waterfall and retaining wall. The project was consistently delayed and the workmanship very poor. We paid extra to have spray deck applied to our concrete. Within a few months, the spray deck started to flake off the concrete and we now have large areas that are bare concrete and look awful.

At first Blue Haven would return our calls, but then they stopped answering or returning our calls. Now we are told that the Blue Haven franchise and the Concrete Technology Inc. franchise (CTI was the spray deck sub contractor) have gone out of business.

We have contacted both Blue Haven Pools Corporate and CTI Corporate but neither company was willing to offer ANY ASSISTANCE. Blue Haven Pools Corporate would not even respond to our e-mail and there is no telephone number listed on their website.

The fact is that the Blue Haven Pool franchise is still operating in our area at the same telephone number with many of the same employees. When I spoke with the Mark, the General Manager, I was told that they were a different company and he was unwilling to offer any help.

We are now in the process of spending $15,000 to correct the many problems that Blue Haven Pools left us.

This is the most unprofessional organization that I have ever had the misfortune to work with. Their workmanship is poor, their staff unprofessional and no one is willing to stand behind their work or products. Avoid Blue Haven Pools of the Panhandle at all cost!

Review about: Blue Haven Pools Pool.

Had an Experience with Blue Haven Pools?

Comments

Moraga, California, United States #1171082

We also had CTI do around our pool and our patio.There are many cracks and pieces of cement falling off.

CTI will not do anything. The contractor was out of business within 6 months.

Our yard is a mess.There product is horrible

Beware of CTI, our sidewalk around our pool looks horrible and is very slippery & dangerous. Afraid to have people over because of falls.