Avoid Blue Haven Pools of the Panhandle at all cost!
We contracted with Blue Haven Pools of Pensacola / Panhandle (Gulf Breeze, FL) in 2006 to install our pool, spa, waterfall and retaining wall. The project was consistently delayed and the workmanship very poor. We paid extra to have spray deck applied to our concrete. Within a few months, the spray deck started to flake off the concrete and we now have large areas that are bare concrete and look awful.
At first Blue Haven would return our calls, but then they stopped answering or returning our calls. Now we are told that the Blue Haven franchise and the Concrete Technology Inc. franchise (CTI was the spray deck sub contractor) have gone out of business.
We have contacted both Blue Haven Pools Corporate and CTI Corporate but neither company was willing to offer ANY ASSISTANCE. Blue Haven Pools Corporate would not even respond to our e-mail and there is no telephone number listed on their website.
The fact is that the Blue Haven Pool franchise is still operating in our area at the same telephone number with many of the same employees. When I spoke with the Mark, the General Manager, I was told that they were a different company and he was unwilling to offer any help.
We are now in the process of spending $15,000 to correct the many problems that Blue Haven Pools left us.
This is the most unprofessional organization that I have ever had the misfortune to work with. Their workmanship is poor, their staff unprofessional and no one is willing to stand behind their work or products. Avoid Blue Haven Pools of the Panhandle at all cost!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Pool Project
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Carpet install on (2) sets of 5 steps, pieced together, cut wrong, installed using 2 different methods, missing padding. Luxury vinyl tile install, installer cut new flooring on top of..."
- "My wife and I got 3 Windows, and a sliding door installed in July. To this date of Novemner 21st we have had feldco out 5 times now. They..."
- "Update Jan 12, 2016: Sean the salesman has yet to this day ever call me back (POS). On Jan 11th, I spoke with JT (customer service) and told her not..."
- "I bought a cvs brand face and body bleach which was noted as gentlier than the competation. I followed the instruction on the box and mixed the activator and cream and..."
- "SFR Shops LLC or leatherfurniturecenter.com sold damaged goods, did not uphold delivery date, blamed the shipping company, would not return inquiries in a timely manner, lied and stated we would..."
- "Well, my Husband and I thought that the owner of this store, David, was a great friend but we were quite wrong. David comes off as a sweet, and caring..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."