Avoid Blue Haven Pools of the Panhandle at all cost!
We contracted with Blue Haven Pools of Pensacola / Panhandle (Gulf Breeze, FL) in 2006 to install our pool, spa, waterfall and retaining wall. The project was consistently delayed and the workmanship very poor. We paid extra to have spray deck applied to our concrete. Within a few months, the spray deck started to flake off the concrete and we now have large areas that are bare concrete and look awful.
At first Blue Haven would return our calls, but then they stopped answering or returning our calls. Now we are told that the Blue Haven franchise and the Concrete Technology Inc. franchise (CTI was the spray deck sub contractor) have gone out of business.
We have contacted both Blue Haven Pools Corporate and CTI Corporate but neither company was willing to offer ANY ASSISTANCE. Blue Haven Pools Corporate would not even respond to our e-mail and there is no telephone number listed on their website.
The fact is that the Blue Haven Pool franchise is still operating in our area at the same telephone number with many of the same employees. When I spoke with the Mark, the General Manager, I was told that they were a different company and he was unwilling to offer any help.
We are now in the process of spending $15,000 to correct the many problems that Blue Haven Pools left us.
This is the most unprofessional organization that I have ever had the misfortune to work with. Their workmanship is poor, their staff unprofessional and no one is willing to stand behind their work or products. Avoid Blue Haven Pools of the Panhandle at all cost!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Pool Project
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."
- "Carpet install on (2) sets of 5 steps, pieced together, cut wrong, installed using 2 different methods, missing padding. Luxury vinyl tile install, installer cut new flooring on top of..."
- "Dear Tricam Industries and Tractor Supply, You are welcome to contact me to discuss the attached and below failure of your product.Model GW0865D-1 I will forward you all the pics..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "Dr. Jennifer Martinick is a DISGRACE!! Proof Below. This is a NON-COMMERCIAL POSTING/WEBSITE. Any statements below are my opinion only. For reasons described below, Dr Jennifer Martinick, MBBS, http://www.martinick.com/ Image 21 &..."
- "The breeder told me to purchase this system for the new puppy I was getting. Doesn't work at all on this dog, couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong...."
- "Purchased a pack of bacon before thanksgiving holiday with hopes of frying up for Thanksgiving breakfast. Opened package and its a block of fat (see picture). I was shocked to..."