We tried to cancel our contract when it all started and were threatened with legal action if we did. Should have gone to court!

Lies, Lies, Lies they do it as easy as breathing. It took them month's to complete the final punch list. It wasn't until we filed a report with the BBB that they finally responded and finished what they owed us. However, the quality of construction is just not there and they treat you very nice until you sign.

Once the three day right of rescission is up, you are at their mercy. The list of sloppy work is too long to list. Within the first few years our plaster started to show stains of corroding re-bar that leached through. It was in the shallow end and they did a quick patch.

Then the continuous coping started to split and crack. The hand rail was not installed correctly and it could not be removed so they left the replacement and we were on our own! The LED lighting on the water feature failed, and so on and so on ...

This year when we uncovered the pool we saw more corroded re-bar stains. There is not a minimum of 3" of Gunite in front of the steel.

Where the stains occur there is barely 1/2" of plaster directly over the steel. We have a lifetime warranty on the core and shell. We contacted them to come take a look at the ongoing problem and they said that we would have to write them a check for $500 in advance of their inspection. If they deemed it was not a warranty issue, we loose that money.

This is the worst kind of company you would ever want to deal with. They don't care, once they get your money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Blue Haven Pools Pool.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Untruthful, Little or no customer service.

Comments

I would like to know the location of where your issue arose. I seemed to irritate my salesman at times so Im a little worried about signing a contract.

My salesman said if we signed the contract and something went wrong he would simply tear it up as they have tons of pools to sell. Kind of worried me. But not mad just worried because a pool is a major purchase.

Also said the add that ran was wrong and everyone at the office is in an uproar because they cant honor the advertised lower price. Seems shady but my hubby seems to think because he was in the military with his friend he is on the up and up.