My pool was bulit by Blue Haven in Jacksonville Florida. Three of my co-workers also had their pools built by Blue Haven around the same time frame.

All of our pools are severely stained and Blue Haven said it was because of chemical imbalance. Our pools have all been checked by an outside resource which verified this was not caused by chemicals. Blue Haven is a sorry company with no customer service. Once you have a pool built by them they will blame everyone else for their poor construction.

This company refuses to accept any responsibllity or accountability. I hope this post saves someone from a costly mistake in hiring Blue Haven for their pool construction.

Review about: Blue Haven Pools Pool.

Comments

What year were they built? I think I am having the dame problems, After acid bath the diamond brite stated to come off.

JWNELSON3@comcast.net

I was about to call Blue Haven for a quote. They are building 2 pools in my neighborhood as I type.

This help me. Thanks.

Is this the same company as "Blue World Pool" that offers the pool for $399 and pulls a bait&Switch on the customer and placing a lein on their property?

Anonymous from Puerto Rico? We don't know who you are, but we pride ourselves here in Jacksonville on excellent customer service and honor our warranties. If you will contact our office, we will be happy to assist you.