i was ripped off for 85 dollars and regret ever use blue haven pools products or services again. It is better for America that this company be sued where law sees acceptable and that it is bankrupt and removed so as not to be used by Americans ever again- all people's names (all levels of management and employees) will never be used for work in this field again and able to abuse the population for their greedy gains.

Only good business is the way in America. let that be known.

thank you very much for helping me tell you and for spreading the word.

Honesty is the best policy and so is best customer service.

Comments

The worst pool ever.I got ripped off by BH too and I have to take them to court the company declared in bankarucy.

They did not pay and I have to fix their mess.Really bad company.

I ordered a vacuum from Blue Haven back in April..finally got it after many calls.They never called me back to give me a idea when to expect it.

It just got here today. If you call Parts Direct it will tell you to leave a message.Ha..why leave the message they will not respond. I will never order from them again. i will order from a company that will appreciate my business and at least contact me if there is a problem.

May not seem like much but a vacuum is very important tool for a pool.Now i can have a nice clean pool.