Service Scheduling

IF ONLY THERE WAS AN OPTION FOR ZERO STARS.THEY STARTED MY POOL BACK IN MAY 2015.

CONTRACT STATES IT WILL TAKE 45 BUSINESS DAYS. HERE IT IS ONE DAY AWAY FROM DECEMBER AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR THEM TO COMPLETE THE JOB. LESLIE IS NOTHING BUT A LIAR. JIM JUST TELLS YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR AND THEN NEVER CALLS BACK.

PAY MORE AND SAVE YOURSELF A HEADACHE. THE GUY WE HIRED EVEN STATED IT IS A *** RUSH JOB. ERRORS LEFT AND RIGHT WERE MADE BY THEM. EXAMPLE: AN OVERFLOW LINE WAS NOT INSTALLED.

I HAD ALREADY PAID FOR MY GRASS TO BE REPLACED. THEY HAD TO DIG IT UP AGAIN AND MESS WITH THE DECK. I AM STILL WAITING FOR THEM TO REPLACE MY GRASS SINCE IT WAS THEIR ERROR.

THEY FORGOT TO PUT THE VOLLEY BALL ANCHORS IN SO THEY HAD TO MESS WITH THE DECK AGAIN.THEY DID NOT CARE TO LEVEL THE DECK SO NOW IT LOOKS LIKE ***.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $5000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Blue Haven Pools. The most disappointing about blue haven pools pool from Blue Haven Pools was mistake after mistake and been told since sept that errors would be corrected Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Blue Haven Pools.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Blue Haven Pools to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Blue Haven Pools?

Comments

bluehaven
Blue Haven Pools Verified Representative

Thank you for your comment.We are sorry to hear about the issues regarding construction.

We have shared your post with the Houston general manager. Our understanding is that he has been working primarily with your husband, who has signed off on all work thus far. As for your specific concerns, the local team will continue to resolve them: The designer (who is no longer with the company), did forget to include the volleyball sleeve on the pool plan; the Houston office has apologized and corrected this, and your husband approved the work, and now the office will re-do this work to your satisfaction. However, as the GM explained to you in a conversation, this final deck work could not be completed until the rain ceased and the deck dried out.

It is now set for this Thursday morning. Regarding your grass: The office provided sod to replace it, and the GM is awaiting information from your landscaper regarding installation. The GM has indicated that he shared with you that they are committing to making you happy, and he has left a message for you today to discuss your concerns further. He also understands that another staff member has been emailing with you as well today.

In addition, he will personally accompany the crew this Thursday to supervise the work and meet with you in person.We appreciate your patience and want you to enjoy your backyard resort for many years to come.